Today I combined the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Trimming the Tree bundle. The Tree Trimming Dies were only available during September but I know that many of you purchased this set so I wanted to show you how I used it. This really was a fun shaker card to create.
Here is a better picture of all of the piece that I used inside the shaker card. I even added three of the gold leaves inside.
On the green layer is from the Boughs of Holly DSP. I used the 2nd from the largest Rectangle Die to cut the center out. I then used the Fabulous Frames Dies to cute out the Distressed Gold frame. It adds a nice finished look to the project. I added the adorable tiny ornaments from the Tree Trimming Dies to add to the tree.
I love adding a little accent of the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper to the inside of the card. It just makes the inside pop like the outside.
I think Shaker cards really add that extra special element to a card.
This video shows you these new products more closely. Click HERE.
October Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
Birthday Card Organizer Kit
I need this! A new kit is coming!!! This is going to be a great way to organize your birthday cards. Create that card and put it in the month you need it for. Who doesn’t need a little organization. I know I do!!
Join My Team (click here) Check out this special Oct. 4 – Oct 31
Now is the time to give it a try! Earn a discount and have fun crafting.
- For only $99 you get to add $155 of product in your kit.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
October Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE – SOLD OUT
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 5th to guarantee your kit.
October Bingo Supplies used
Remember I will provide the embellishments, DSP, and Cardstock. You will want to have these stamp sets or you can use other sentiments and images similar.
November’s Special Bingo – Sneak Peek
It’s time for a special Christmas Bingo kit.
Date: November 16, 2022 (Wednesday) – RSVP by Nov. 7
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $40 payment via Paypal @ email@example.com OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by November 7 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
PLEASE let your friends know about it too!
Remember, you really only need to have the stamped items. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
If this Paper Pumpkin looks like one you just can’t live without, make sure you sign up by November 10.
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Click on the image to subscribe.
* 12 food safe paper bags
* Bag size: 4″ x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Crumb Cake with a festive design
You must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase this item.
Looking for some retired items, check out my shop. SHOP HERE
Stamp N Storage Organization
AVAILABLE IN WHITE NOW!!!!!! Did you see these in my video!
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.
Leave a Reply