This video on this post was just to show how easy it is to create fun flowers for a 3D project. You can add them to a card too, just be careful of making them too thick. Here is a picture where I laid the flowers on top of a box to give you an idea of how it would look.
I recommend deciding what colors you want and then cutting several of each die. That way you can add more petals and decide the size that you want.
I love how the dies have several petals on each die.
Video of this project HERE.
Paper Share – I have a Few left
Yes I will be doing a paper share for the upcoming Annual Catalog. You can register here: PAPER SHARE REGISTRATION.
RETIRED ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!!
I am pricing items to sell! Don’t miss out.
Cheerful Daisies Class
Let’s have fun and create four projects with the Cheerful Daisies Suite.
Want the class for FREE?
- Purchase the Suite from me and get your class free! (#161301)
- Use my current host code (a new one will be posted for May).
- Fill out the registration form HERE.
- Have the suite already, the class is $40. Register and pay.
STAMPIN’ UP BLEND LABELS
I created a PDF that in color and black & white. You will get both in one PDF. You will print the page you prefer (colored or black and white) and print it twice. This way you can add a label onto the end of both ends of your marker. The directions are on the PDF here they are again.
- Print the document on Basic White Cardstock.
- Adhere the cardstock onto adhesive sheets. (Save adhesive sheets and cut out just the labels from your cardstock).
- You can use a 1/2″ or smaller (I used a smaller one) to punch these labels out.
- If you use the black and white one, you can use your marker to create a line on the label to show the color.
I will share how I do these on Wednesday’s Bingo video at the beginning.
YOU CAN PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! BLEND LABEL PDF HERE.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, fill out this form HERE.
Catalog spiral bound with tabs and laminated covers
My upline is selling these catalogs. You can get them HERE.
MAY Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
JUNE BINGO (there will NOT be a May Bingo)
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: June 14, 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by June 4.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Supplies will be listed soon.
Sign up now and you are guaranteed to be a demonstrator through the end of July. You only need to have $300 in orders by then to continue into your next quarter. This will take you into our new Annual Catalog and pre-order! Yay!!! You can join to just get a discount or create a business. I have both types of demonstrators on my team and welcome both.
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month to get the current Paper Pumpkin.
You can JOIN HERE
Just in time to organize your room for the new catalog!