This Patchwork Pieces die is so amazing. Choose six different coordinating pieces of DSP and create six awesome cards. These cards have a quilt look which reminds me of a cozy warm blanket when you are not feeling well. This works perfectly with the Wanted to Say Dies.
Have your paper prepared and ready to go before you cut your patchwork pieces. Here are the measurements I used.
- 6- pieces of DSP to cut your patchwork from.
- 6- card bases
- 6- Largest Decked Die panels
- 6- 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ accent color behind Patchwork
- 7- 4 5/8″ x 3 1/8″ Basic white to adhere Patchwork pieces to
- 6- 3/4″ x 4″ inside pieces.
- 6- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ accent color behind Basic White insert for inside.
- 6- 4″ x 5 1/4″ inside panels in Basic White.
Tips and Tricks
In the video I show you tips and tricks on how to cut and prep your cards to make it easy to assemble each card. Layout your patterns so that it is easy to glue them onto your white paper for easy assembly. Make sure you have your pattern figured out before you start gluing. Cut an extra piece of your white cardstock so you can add your adhesive to that piece and transfer your pieces to the extra panel.
Video of this project HERE.
We had a fabulous time on our cruise. We started 10 days ahead of schedule and went to Dublin, Paris and London. You can see my photos and videos on my business Facebook page MARCIE BESECKER DESIGNS.
You can also check out this video on my YouTube Channel for Norway Chatter and Achiever Swaps
JUNE Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
Who doesn’t love a DSP Sale. Now is the time to stock up on your favorite DSPs. Check out the list to see if your favorites are on sale.
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: June 14, 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: There are still kits available.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Supplies will be listed soon.
Cheerful Daisies Class
Let’s have fun and create four projects with the Cheerful Daisies Suite.
Want the class for FREE?
- Purchase the Suite from me and get your class free! (#161301)
- Use my current host code (a new one will be posted for May).
- Fill out the registration form HERE.
- Have the suite already, the class is $40. Register and pay.
Join My Team (click here) – Bonus Starter Kit
Sign up now and you are guaranteed to be a demonstrator through the end of October. You only need to have $300 in orders by then to continue into your next quarter. This will take you into our new Annual Catalog and pre-order! Yay!!! You can join to just get a discount or create a business. I have both types of demonstrators on my team and welcome both.
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Yes I will be doing a paper share for the upcoming Annual Catalog. You can register here: PAPER SHARE REGISTRATION.
RETIRED ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!!
I am pricing items to sell! Don’t miss out.
STAMPIN’ UP BLEND LABELS
I created a PDF that in color and black & white. You will get both in one PDF. You will print the page you prefer (colored or black and white) and print it twice. This way you can add a label onto the end of both ends of your marker. The directions are on the PDF here they are again.
- Print the document on Basic White Cardstock.
- Adhere the cardstock onto adhesive sheets. (Save adhesive sheets and cut out just the labels from your cardstock).
- You can use a 1/2″ or smaller (I used a smaller one) to punch these labels out.
- If you use the black and white one, you can use your marker to create a line on the label to show the color.
I will share how I do these on Wednesday’s Bingo video at the beginning.
YOU CAN PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! BLEND LABEL PDF HERE.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, fill out this form HERE.
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month to get the current Paper Pumpkin.
You can JOIN HERE
Just in time to organize your room for the new catalog!