You won’t believe how easy this background was to do. Check out this fun technique I saw Robyn Rasset do. This was a WOW to me! I wanted a fun simple Thank You card that I can mass produce and here it is.
Using watercolor paper, spritz the paper with water lightly. Take the more detailed large stamp and turn it sideways to stamp the sky with Balmy Blue.
Then spritz the bottom portion of the card. Turn the stamp and stamp the tree image with Soft Succulent ink stamp trees.
See how easy that was. Again, thank you to Robyn Rasset for this great technique.
I hope you give this technique a try. Put less trees and it looks like a snowy mountain.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Viewable on my blog.
Additional Things to Know
November’s Host Code
November’s Bingo Registration – Available Now!
I decided to NOT do the Eden’s Garden for November’s Bingo. I don’t want anyone to worry about getting the paper because it is limited time and I want to make sure I have enough for the bingo. So after taking a poll, November’s Bingo will be another 4 great projects from the Annual Catalog.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: November 16, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Bingo Sneak Peek
Here is a sneak peek photo of the November Bingo and the stamp sets we will use.
Whip it Up Wednesday
On Wednesdays I will be LIVE on YouTube with Whip it Up Wednesday. I will NOT be sending out a post on Thursday about the new updated projects that I did but I will post the photos to my blog so feel free to check out my blog after the video to see more details about the projects that we created. This will help from you getting so many posts from me during the week and you will only get one on Monday morning after Sunday’s video. Also, because it is “on the fly” there isn’t a lot of prep for the sizes and products so just check out the video on YouTube for the different projects.
Don’t forget to give me your idea of what you would like to see me create with. It’s fun to see what we come up with.
Holiday Catalog is available through the end of the year
The Holiday catalog will be gone before you know it. Make sure you grab what you want.
- NOW IS THE TIME!!! For only $75 get $125 in product! Choose what you would like for your kit.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE KIT
Name Gifts Galore
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.